Wednesday 11 May 2016

Meghan Trainer Took Down Her Own Music Video!

Only a few hours after Meghan Trainers single ‘Me Too” was released, she personally had the video taken down. 

Meghan, who is  known for rallying against unrealistic body image – took to Snapchat to explain that she took the video down because she had been photoshopped without her own approval.

“Hey guys, I took down the Me Too video because they photoshopped the crap out of me, I’m so sick of it and I’m over it, so I took it down until they fix it,” she said. “My waist is not that teeny. I had a bomb waist that night, I don’t know why they didn’t like my waist, but I didn’t approve that video and it went out for the world, so I’m embarrassed.”

f you didn't get a chance to see the video before it was
taken down, here is a screenshot of Meghan. -
 http://cdn-media.toofab.com/2
016/05/09/0509-trainor-inset-810x960.jpg 
She went on saying that the video would be post back up as soon as possible, after her team had fixed it up. “I told them to fix it A$AP Rocky because i’m going to Time Square to play for my fans so I hope they fix it for me, i’m sorry about this”.



By Lorena Piazzolla -44901879    

No comments:

Post a Comment