Tuesday 17 May 2016

My 1st Concert Experience!

My first ever concert was Bruno Mars’ “Moonshine Jungle Tour”.  It was the 8th of March 2014, and I could not have been more excited to see my favourite artist perform.

I’ll never forget the rush, when he first appeared on stage. The crowd went absolutely wild, and the whole time the arena was filled with people singing and dancing to all of his catchy tunes. From his opening song Moonshine right until the end, he delivered what I would consider to be one of the best live shows on the planet.

After his hour and a half set, he finished with his smash hit “Just the way you are,” the song that launched his career. If that wasn’t enough, he re-emerged for and encore performance of “Locked Out of heaven”, which literally electrified the crowd to the point where there was a wave of people pushing through the crowd. Confetti canons exploded pouring golden cello goodness all over the audience.  He certainly did not disappoint; it truly was a fantastic evening!



- AnnaLisa Grasso 
44874197

No comments:

Post a Comment